On hot summer days, there is nothing can compare with a refreshing and icy glass of smoothies made from the blender. It’s very easy to learn how to do with hundreds of recipes online, but choosing the best blender for smoothies is not an easy job at all. On market nowadays, there are a variety of brands, sizes, and shapes that confuse customers. Moreover, not any blender can help you prepare a perfect cup of smoothies or fruit juice. In this article, I will show you some specifications you should pay attention to when choosing the smoothies’ blender so that your family can enjoy a healthy and refreshing summer without feeling tired or exhausted because of the sunlight and the heat. The blender is becoming more and more popular in almost every family worldwide. It helps us save many times and effort in make the fruit juice and smoothies by wring out all the juice inside the fruits by the machine power so that we don’t have to handle them with hands. You just need to peel the fruits and then put all of them inside the blender, after more than 1 minute, you can enjoy your smoothies glass with your favorite book. In fact, we should have a look at the components of a blender so that we can have deeper understanding about advantages and disadvantages of blender models:
- Lids and caps: They are usually made of rubber and can be removed for more rooms so that you can add more fruits inside. They are placed at the bottom of the blender. Below them is a base for firm standing of the blender while it’s working.
- Jar: It is one of the two main parts of the blender. It is made in many shapes but mostly cylinder and round. The fruit are stored inside with the lid on top of it so that the blade and slice and mix them without splitting to the outside.
- Jar base: This is the part which is screwed to the bottom of the blender jar made by metal or hard plastic. It is designed in round shape so that it can withstand high intensity of vibration. The blades are connected to the jar base on top of it, inside the jar.
- Blender blades: There are many types of blender blades according to the size and the productivity of the model. The most common ones are double – blade spinner and triple – blade spinner place around in a circular rotation so that when the center motor works, they will spin around and cut and grain the fruits.
- Base: It contains other parts of the blender that converts the electric energy into mechanical movements of the blades. In addition, the base helps the whole machine to stand firmly on the flat surface. Another thing is that there are buttons to adjust the modes of the product according to the fruit types.
- Productivity: It depends on the purposes you use your blender for. If you use it for crushing the ice or fruit graining, it should have strong motor – around 1000W should be find. These kinds of blender often have good customer service and product maintenance for longer use and you can make use of it more often, even with tough food. However, the energy provided for it is quite huge and the noise is louder as well.
- The material: Most of the products are made from glass or plastic. However, plastic gains popularity because they are lighter and more durable.
- You should also take a look at other aspects such as functions, the blades so that the machine could be perfect for you and your budget as well.